My Friday morning beagn at 6:00 a.m. by eating my fruit while drinking a cup of hot cocoa. At 6:07 I then had a bowl of cereal with an english muffin. At 6:25 I then made my bed. Once I had brushed my teeth, put in my eye and nose drops, and taken in two puffs of air with my inhaler, I then at 6:40 did my back stretches. At 6:58 I then began to do the stretches that I have been doing since I had my stroke. At 7:03 I then began to work my upper body. At 7:10 I then strapped on my ankle weights, then began to do my leg exercises. At 7:34 I had shaved before doing my constant therapy. At 8:45 I then chatted on messenger with a friend. At 9:15 I went into the formal living room to sit with my mother and talk. At 10:25 I then went to my bedroom to clean out another drawer. Finding large print books from Christian Record Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired. I also found last year's Christmas Cards. At 12:00 I then ate lunch, seems that I ate such an early breakfast. While doing so, I had watched the news. I then lied down to rest and went to sleep. I slept until 3:21. After taking a shower and getting comfortable for the evening, at 4:10 I then ate my salad. At 4:28 I then ate dinner.. I then ate a snack before pulling up my blog and typing of my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment