Don't count the days, make the days count.

Friday, October 2, 2026

Going to FX Markot and Agren

 My Friday morning began at 7:30 a.m. by eating my fruit while drinking a cup of hot apple cider. At 7:45 I then had a bowl of oatmeal with banana in it, along with a slice of toast. Once I had finished eating, At 8:00 I then brushed my teeth and shaved. After taking a shower and getting ready for the day ahead, at 9:30 I left the house with my parents At 10:35 we first made a stop at Agren to see if a part was in for one of our appliances. At 10:47 we stopped at FX Markot to choose a new recliner. At 12:00 we then were on our way home. We arrived home at 1:50. Once I was comfortable, I then did my constant therapy. After doing so, I began to do my typing exercises. At 3:05 I then did my back stretches. Then before having a bowl of clam chowder, I then blogged of my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment