My Thursday morning began at 9:30 a.m. by by drinking a cup of hot cocoa while eating my fruit. At 9:03 I then had a breakfast of spam, two onion rings, and scrambled eggs. Once I had finished eating, at 9:52 I then brushed my teeth and shaved before taking my shower. Once I was dressed and ready for the day, I put in my eye and nose drops before taking in two puffs of air with my inhaler. Once I had made my bed, I then began to do my back stretches. At 11:00 I then did my constant therapy. I then soon arrived at Nero Restorative at 12:22. Danielle then offered me some macaroni and cheese along with garlic bread for lunch. Today was cafe day and that is what they made. At 100 during my recreational therapy session with Bridget, we practiced strapping on my A.F.O. Correctly. We then made an instagram post. We then began to put my photos in folders to free up some space. Then during my O..T. Session with Angela, she and I I talked about meeting with maximum. We then spoke about other housing options. FAQS for moving. At 3:00 I then went home. I arrived home at 4:45 I arrived home after dropping another client off. After taking a shower I then ate dinner. At 5:19 I then pulled up my blog and typed of my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment