Don't count the days, make the days count.

Saturday, October 3, 2026

Calling the pharmacy

 My Saturday morning began at 10:45 a.m. by drinking egg nog mixed in with hot cocoa, yum. Along with fruit of course. At 10:54 I then had two cream cheese muffins with butter on them along with some banana of course. Once I had finished eating, at 11:15 I then at 11:15 I then brushed my teeth before putting in my eye and nose drops. Once I had taken in two puffs of air with my inhaler, I then at 11:30 did my typing exercises. After making a post how I was feeling about my day, at 1:46 I then began to do my constant therapy. At 12:25 I had shaved before filling my empty pill containers. I then called the pharmacy to order some medication that I was running low on. At 1:12 I then did my back stretches. At 1:23 I then grabbed my dumbbells, then began to work my upper body. At 1:25 I then grabbed my hand grips then squeezed them five times for thirty second's each time. At 1:34 I had strapped on my ankle weights then began to do my leg exercises. At 1:45 I then wrapped my workout by doing my back stretches once again. At 2:00 I then took my shower getting comfortable for the rest of the day. At 2:30 I then ate my salad before eating my dinner. After brushing my teeth, I then pulled up my blog and typed of my day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment