Don't count the days, make the days count.

Monday, September 7, 2026

Writing out a thank you card to a very special person

 My Monday morning began 6:00 a.m. by eating my fruit while drinking acup of hot cocoa. At 6:10 I then had a bowl of cereal with banana along with a toasted cinnamon toast. Once I had finished eating, at 6:28 I then did my typing exercises. After doing so, I then did my constant therapy. At 6:56 I then brushed my teeth. After putting in my eye and nose drops, I then took in two puffs of air. At 7:00 I then went back to bed and slept until 10:00. About that time my sister arrived at the house from her she shed. While she was here, I had signed a card to give to her friend thanking her for the gift. We then sent the poem that I had wrote in google docs to my sister, so that she could print it off to put in the card. I then showed my sister an old i-pad that I had and charger devises that I had and cords. Some of the treasures that I found cleaning my bedroom, as I was weeding things out. I let her know she could either use them or dispose of them. At 11:40 my sister was on her way. At 11:47 I then began to do my back stretches. At 12:09 I then had three shrimp for a snack. Once I had finished eating my while drinking a strawberry milk, I then continued watching the news nat noon until 1:00. I then grabbed my dumbbells, so as to do my arm exercises. At 1:10 I then strapped on my ankle weights then began to do my leg exercises. After brushing my teeth, I then lied down to rest at 1:20 and slept until 2:50. After taking a shower, at 3:10 I then ate my salad. At 3:21 I then had a slice of home made pizza. After brushing my teeth, at 3:44 I had pulled up my blog and typed of my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment