Don't count the days, make the days count.

Saturday, September 5, 2026

Going through some folders

 My Saturday morning began at 6:00 a.m. by eating my fruit while drinking a cup of hot cocoa. After doing so, I then had a bowl of oatmeal with a slice of cinnamon toast. At 6:25 I then brushed my teeth before putting in My eye and nose drops. At taking in two puffs of air with my inhaler, at 6:36 I then filled my empty pill containers. At 7:00 I then began to do my typing exercises. After doing my constant therapy, at 7:30 I then went back to bed. At 11:00 I then woke taking the sheets off of my bed, thus making it with clean sheets. At 11:25 I began to do my back stretches. After doing so, I then did my stretches that I have been doing since having my stroke. At 11:40 I then began to do my weight exercises. First my arms and then my legs. At 12:00 I then had a pudding which for a snack. This is any flavored pudding that you would like between two gram crackers that have been in the freezer until frozen, then enjoy. It is a summer treat. While eating the pudding which I had some grapes and a glass of lemmon aid. At 12:11 I then put some clean laundry away before using my hand grips. After squeezing them five times for thirty seconds each, I then did my stroke stretches to wrap up my workout. At 12:45 I then over some papers that I had found in folder as I was cleaning out my bedroom throwing some away and putting some  into my binder with some valuable information. At 1:10 I then had three shrimp and a glass of while drinking my glass of lemon aid. While talking with my mother. At 2:00 I then took a shower, so as to get comfortable for the rest of the day. At 2:22 I then ate my salad. At 2:52 I had eaten an early dinner before pulling up my blog and typing of my day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment