Don't count the days, make the days count.

Sunday, October 4, 2026

Chatting with a friend

 My Sunday morning began at 6:00 a.m. by eating my fruit while drinking a cup of hot cocoa. At 6:10 I then had a bowl of cereal with banana along with a slice of cinnamon toast. Once I had finished eating, at 6:30 I then brushed my teeth before putting in my eye and nose drops. After taking in two puffs fo air with my inhaler, I then watched Sunday Mass. At 7:30 I then went back to bed and slept until 10:58. After making my bed, I then began to do my typing exercises. After making a post on face book, I then at 11:30 chatted with a friend. At 12:00 my mother arrived home from church. After giving me communion, at 12:22 I had eaten my salad. At 12:40 I then brushed my teeth before doing my back stretches. At 1:00 my sister stopped by. I continued to my stretches that I have been doing since my stroke. At 1:06 I then squeezed my hand grips five times thirty seconds each time. At 12:00 i then grabbed my dumbbells, then began to work my uupper body. AT 1:17 I had strapped on my ankle weights to do my leg exercises. At 1:40 it was time to turn to my constant therapy exercises. At 2:54 I then ate steak, corn on the cob and potato's for dinner. At 3:25 I then took a shower to get comfortable for the evening, I then pulled up my blog and typed of my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment