Don't count the days, make the days count.

Monday, July 20, 2026

A mix up on my transportation so no therapy

 My Monday morning began at 10:30 a.m. These reason being, there was a mix up in my thransportation to Neuro Restorative today for therapy, so I had to stay at camp. After eating my fruit and drinking a cup of tea, I then at 10:45 had a bowl of hot a banana sandwich on pigs fly bread with peanut-butter and Nutella. Once I had finished eating, At 11;00 I then went out onto the camp deck, so that my father could give me a hair cut. At 11:30 I then returned to my camp to brush my teeth before putting in my eye and nose drops. After taking in two puffs of air with my inhaler, I then at 11:42 Had made my bed. At 12:00 I began to do my typing exercises. At 12:30 I then returned into the main camp I  had called Neuro Restorative to see if my transportation is set up for tomorrow. It was all set up. Pick up between 7:00-7:15.  At 12:30 I then did some more typing exercies. At 12:37 I then did my constant therapy. At 1:00 I began to do my back stretches. At 1:20 I then did the stretches that I have been doing since I had my stroke. At 1:30 I then strapped on my ankle weights and began to do my leg exercises. I then precededd to grab my dumbbells to work my upper body. At 1:37 I then ended my workout with another set of back stretches. At 1:37 I then I then finished my workout with another set of back stretches. At 1:48 I then filled my empty pill containers for the week ahead. At 2:08 I then drank a smoothy. After shaving I then took a shower so as to get comfortable for the evening. At 3:30 I then pulled up my blog and typed of my day before eating dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment