Don't count the days, make the days count.

Sunday, July 19, 2026

A windy day by the water

 My Sunday morning began at 6:00 a.m. by drinking my hot cocoa while eating my fruit. After doing so, I then had a bowl of oatmeal with an english muffin. At 6:40 I then had  brushed my teeth before putting in my eye and nose drops. Once I had taken in two puffs of air with my inhaler, at 7:30 I then watched Sunday Mass on line. At 7:30 I then went back to bed and slept until 11:00. After making my bed, at 11:30 I then did my constant therapy. After doing my typing exercises, I then did my back stretches. At 12:10 I then preceded to do the stretches that I have been doing since I had my stroke. At 12:20 I then strapped on my ankle weights and began to do my leg exercises. At 12:20 I then grabbed my dumbbells and began to do my work my upper body. At 12:25 I then grabbed my hand grips and squeezed them five time each for thirty seconds. After doing so, At 12:56 I then filled my empty pill container for the weak ahead before I then began to do some more typing. At 1:35 My mother arrived home from church and gave me communion. Once I had finished shaving, at 1:50 I then watched a movie on Net Flix. At 3:10 I then took a shower, so as to get comfortable for the evening. At 4:00 I then went inside the main camp to eat dinner. At 4:40 I then returned to my camp to blog of my day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment