My Monday morning began at 6:30 a.m. by eating my fruit while drinking a cup of hot cocoa. At 6:30 I then had a bowl of oatmeal with banana in it, along with a slice of cinnamon toast. At 6:45 I then did my back stretches. At 7:00 I had brushed my teeth and shaved before taking my shower. Once I was dressed and ready for the day, I then put in my eye and nose drops. After taking in two puffs of air with my inhaler, I then did my typing and constant therapy exercises. At 8:30 I then was on my way to Nero Restorative. Upon my arrival at 9:45, I sat in the lobby for fifteen minutes, I then went to the conference room for Cognitive skills group with Abby. Today I worked on a cross word puzzle with another client along with Abbys help. At 11:00 I then had craft group because Angela was out for my O.T. Session. While the group was working on their crafts I worked on my typing exercises. At 11:30 I played a game of skip-Bo with Bridget and some other clients. At 12:00 I then went to the dining area to eat my lunch. At 1:00 during writing group with Tobie, she had us writing recalling an uplifting experience that we had in the past month. At 2:00 I then meet The United Wheelchair driver in the lobby who would be taking my home. Upon my arrival home at 3:30 I had taken a shower getting comfortable for the evening, before eating a big salad for for dinner. At 4:11 I then pulled up my blog and typed of my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment