My Tuesday morning began at 5:30 a.m. by eating my fruit while drinking a cup of hot cocoa. At 5:38 I then had a bowl of oatmeal with banana along with a toasted English muffin. Once I had finished eating, at 5:55 I then made my bed. At 5:55 I then brushed my teeth and shaved before taking in a shower. Once I was dressed for the day I then put in my eye and nose drops before taking in tow puffs of air with my inhaler. After doing my back and stroke stretches, At 6:30 I then did my typing exercises. After doing my constant therapy, At 7:15 Calvin from United Wheelchair had arrived to take me to Neuro Restorative. Upon my arrival at 8:30 I had gone to the client lounge to do some mor typing exercises. At 9:00 I then had tech support group with Faith. Today she typed up instructions on how to delete my new e-mail account. She then printed me off a copy, so that I could put it my binder, that Laurie started me during my O.T. Session of other things that I step by step instructions. We then continued to work on the cover of the back of my book. At 10:00 I then went to the gym for my P.T. Session with Dan. We began the session with a walk in the hallway. We then went into the gym so that I could ride the Nu Step on level two for fifteen minutes. Dan then had me in the parallel bars doing leg exercises. At 11:00 I then went to the arts and crafts room for painting group with Mindy. Today I continued to work on my painting in progress. At 12:00 I then went to Lauries office for my O.T. Session. Today we spoke about living situations for the near future. At 12:30 I then went to the lobby whee I met Calvin from United Wheelchair, so that he could take me back to camp. At 2:11 I arrived at camp After drinking a smoothy, I then lied down to rest and slept until 4:09. After taking a shower, I then went into the main camp to eat dinner. After an ear of corn and quarter of a tuna Italian sandwich, I had returned to my camp to blog of my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment