My Wednesday morning began at 6:00 a.m. by making my bed. After doing so, I then went into the main camp to eat some fruit while drinking a cup of hot apple cider. At 6:43 I had eaten a bowl of cereal with banana along with a toasted english muffin with jam. Once I had finished eating At 6:57 I had returned to my camp to brush my teeth and shave before taking a shower. Once I was dressed and ready for the da, My parents and I left camp to go look at a place for me to live. Upon our arrival at 9:40 we Met some people and were given a tour. After the tour, we were given some papers to look at. At 10:45 We were then on our way. We then stopped off at a place where they sell orthotics, so that I could get my strapped fixed, they said that I would need a medical note from my primaire care doctor to do so. Along the way home we had mad another stop at a farm stand to pick up some to pick up some corn on the cob. At 2:45 we had arrived at camp. Once I was comfortable, I then filled my empty pill containers, did my constant therapy and some typing. I then pulled up my blog and typed of my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment