My Wednesday morning began at 8:30 a.m. by eating my fruit while drinking a hot cup of cocoa. At 8:43 I then had one muffin with some banana. At 9:00 I then took a shower and shaved. Once I was dressed and ready for the day and had my bed made, I then brushed my teeth before putting in my eye and nose drops. After taking in two puffs of air with my inhaler, I then grabbed my things and I was on my way to Nero Restorative. At 11:00 I had arrived. Once inside, I then went to the client lounge to work on my typing. At 12:00 I then went to the dining area to eat my lunch. At 1:00 I then went to the gym for my P.T. Session with Dan. Dan first had me start my session by tiding the Nu Step for fifteen minutes on level three. I then went into the parallel bars to first do some side stepping. I then. I then did some squats. After doing some side kicks, I then at 2:00 went home. I arrived home at 3:50. After taking a shower, I then ate dinner. After brushing my teeth, I then pulled up my blog and typed of my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment