Don't count the days, make the days count.

Thursday, October 8, 2026

Taking a ride to camp with my father

 My Thursday morning morning began at 9:30 a.m. by eating my fruit while drinking a cup of hot cocoa. At 9:54 I then made my bed. At 10:00 I then did my back stretches. At 10:09 I had brushed my teeth before putting in my eye and nose drops. After taking in two puffs of air with my inhaler, Once I had shaved, and was dressed for the day, at 10:35 I began to do my typing exercises. At 10:50 I left the house with my father to go out for a brunch. At 11:00 we arrived at our destination. Once we had eaten our meal, we were soon on our way. After a couple of stops along the way, we finally arrived at camp at 12:28. Once we cleared out the refrigerator and some other canned goods along with some other things that we wanted to take home, we soon left camp. At 1:15 I we had arrive home At 2:00 I then called Motive Care to get things situated with my transportation. At 2:20 I then grabbed my dumbbells to work my upper body. I then did my back stretches. AT 2:28 I had strapped on my ankle weights to start doing my leg exercises. At 3:00 I then took a shower, so as to get comfortable for the evening. At 3:15 I had filled my empty pill containers. After doing so I had pulled up my blog and typed of my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment