I began my Thursday morning at 6:00 a.m. by taking my seizure medication. After doing so, I then went back to sleep and slept until 11:00. Once I was dressed for the day, I then went into the main camp to eat my fruit while drinking a cup of hot cocoa. After doing so, I then at 11:00 had a bowl of cereal with banana along with a slice of cinnamon swirl toast. At 11:45 I then returned to my camp to brush my teeth before putting my eye and nose drops. After taking in two puffs of air with my inhaler, At 11:57 I then made my bed before putting some clean laundry away. At 12:13 I began to do my typing exercises. At 12:25 I had continued with my constant therapy. At 1:10 I began to do my back stretches. At 1:20 I then preceded to do the stretches that I have been doing since having my stroke. At 1:23 I then grabbed my dumbbells and began to work my upper body. At 1:26 I had strapped on my ankle weights and then did my leg exercises. At 1:37 I then grabbed my hand grips squeezing them five time for one minutes each. At 1:55 I then lied down to rest and slept until 3:41. After taking a shower and getting comfortable for the evening, I had gone into the main camp to eat an ear of corn and a slice of pizza for dinner. At 4:55 I then returned to my camp to get comfortable before pulling up my blog and typing of my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment