Don't count the days, make the days count.

Friday, October 9, 2026

Doing my stretches

 My Friday morning began at 10:30 by eating my fruit while drinking a hot cup of cocoa. At 10:57 I then ate my breakfast. At 11:10 I then brushed my teeth before putting in my eye and nose drops. After taking in two puffs of air with my inhaler, I then made my bed. At 11:35 I began to do my typing exercises. At 11:45 I then did my constant therapy. At 12:00 I then watched the news at noon. I soon called United Wheelchair to see what time my pickup was for Monday because I forgot to get my schedule Wednesday. 8:40 pick the dispatcher Jo Jo told me. At 12:30 I then shaved before filling my empty pill container. At 1:05 I then had a a poppy drink while doing my exercises. I began by doing my back stretches. At 1:32 I then grabbed my dumbbells and began to work my upper body. I then did my stretches that I have been doing since I had my stroke. After doing so, I strapped on my ankle weights and began to do my leg exercises. I then did my back stretches one my time. At 1:58 I then did a work search puzzle. At 3:00 I then ate my dinner. After doing so, I had brushed my teeth before pulling up my blog so that I could type of my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment