My Friday morning began at 10:40 a.m. by going into the main camp to eat my fruit while drinking a cup of tea. At 10:48 I then had scrambled eggs with Brussel sprouts on top along with some bacon and one slice of cinnamon swirl toast. Once I had finished eating, at 11:30 I then returned to my camp to make my bed. After doing so, at 11:32 I then brushed my teeth before putting in my eye and nose drops. Once I had taken in two puffs of air with my inhaler, at 11:40 I then filled my empty pill containers. At 12:07 I then shaved. At 12:43 I began to do my back stretches. After doing so, I then wrote a poem for a friend. At 1:10 I began to do my constant therapy followed by my typing exercises. At 1;22 I began to do my stretches that I have doing since having my stroke. At 1:31 I had used my hand grips squeezing them five times for thirty seconds each. At 1:35 I grabbed my dumbbell's to do my arm exercises. At 1:38 I had strapped on my ankle weights and began to do my leg exercises. At 1:43 I then ended my workout with another set of back stretches. At 1:55 I then finished my workout and continued to work on the poem for my friend. At 2:40 I then did constant therapy. At 3:00 I continued with my typing exercises. At 3:18 I then did a work search. At 3:45 I had taken a shower to get comfortable for the evening. At 4:10 I then went into the main camp to eat dinner. At 4:50 I had returned to my camp to blog of my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment