Don't count the days, make the days count.

Monday, July 27, 2026

Filling out a Brain Injury Waver

 My Monday morning began at 6:00 a.m. by eating my fruit while drinking a cup of hot cocoa. After eating a bowl of cereal along with a slice of cinnamon toast. Once had finished eating, at 6:55 I then made my bed. At 7:00 I then brushed my teeth and shaved. After taking my shower and was dressed for the day, I then put in my eye's and nose drops. After taking in two puffs of air with my inhaler, at 7:40 I then did my constant therapy. After doing some typing exercise's, Calvin from United Wheelchair soon arrived. Upon my arrival to Nero Restorative at 9:40 I went to the client lounge to work on my typing. At 10:00 I then I joined current events group with Dan some other clients. A lot of therapist on vacation this time of year, so a lot of clients had to join different therapy's or groups that they are not usually in. At 11:00 I then went to Angelas office for my O.T. Session. Today we spoke about self advocacy, At 12:00 I then went to the lunch room to eat. During wring group with Tobie there were two of us who are not usually in the group. While in the group Tobie helped me send out an e-mail. We then wrote a story about a prompt given to us. Tobie then helped me to fill out a Brain Injury Waver. At 2:00 I then went to camp. I arrived at camp at 3:30. After taking a shower, I then went in to the main camp to eat dinner. At 4:40 I then returned to my camp to blog of my day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment