Don't count the days, make the days count.

Thursday, July 30, 2026

Watching Net Flix

 My Thursday morning began at 6:00 a.m. by eating my fruit while drinking a cup of hot cocoa. After doing so I then had a bowl of oatmeal with banana and half of an english muffin. At 6:30 I then brushed my teeth before putting in my eye and nose drops before taking in two puffs of air with my inhaler. At 6:40 I began to do my typing lessons. At 7:15 I then began to do my constant therapy. Once I had shaved, I then went back to bed and slept from 7:50 until 1:18. Once I had made my bed, I then began to do my back stretches and the stretches that I have been doing since I had my stroke. At 11:50 I then strapped on my ankle weights and then began to do my leg exercises. At 12:00 I then grabbed my dumbbells and began to work my upper body. At 12:08 I then gabbed my hand grips and squeezed them five times for thirty seconds each. At 12:10 I then ended my workout by doing another set of back stretches. At 12:23 I then had some grapes with a smoothy while talking to a friend. At 1:57 I then watched Net Flix. At 3:15 I then ate a salad before taking my shower, so as to get comfortable for the evening. I then pulled up my blog and typed of my day, before eating dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment