Don't count the days, make the days count.

Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Jointing nitting group

My Tuesday morning began at 5:00 a.m. by eating my fruit while drinking a cup of hot apple cider. After doing so, I then at 5:30 a.m. I then had a bowl of oatmeal with banana along with a slice of toast. Once I had finished eating, at 6:00 a.m. I then brushed my teeth,  shaved, and tooked my shower. Once I was dressesd for the day, I then put in my eye and nose drops before taking in two puffs of air with my inhaler. After doing my back stretches and the stretches that I have been doing since having my stroke, I then did my typing and constant therapy. At 7:16 Calvin from United Wheelchair soon arrived to take me to Nero Restorative. Upon my arrival at 8:40 a.m. I had gone to the client lounge to work my typing exercises. At 9:00 I then went to Tobie's office for a recreational therapy session. Today she and I firsst focused on getting on the Brain Injury Waver program. Tobie then showed me how to to save my e-mail in my new g-mail account. We then looked at the e-mail from Elizabeth. At 10:00 during my P.T. Session with Caryn we first did some walking, I then went on the Nu Step fro twenty minutes. She then had me go into the parallel bars to do some leg exercises with ankle weighs. We then spoke about calling Hanger about getting a new A.F.O. It is in the works. At 11:00 during painting group I had finished my painting, then decided to try something new, sewing. The two groups were combined today do to lack of staff. It intrigued my interest, so I thought I would give it a try. At 12:00 I then had my O.T. Session with Laurie. Today we spoke about having a meeting with the team at Nero Restorative, with the therapist that I work with. I spoke about what Tobie and I talked about. We then e-mailed Sam. 8/19 meeting. At 12:30 I then met Calvin in the lobby and went back to camp. I arrived at camp 2:00. After drinking a smoothy, I had lied down to rest. I slept until 3:26. After taking a shower, I then ate dinner. I then returned to my camp as 4:38 to brush my teeth and fill my empty pill container before blogging of my day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment