Don't count the days, make the days count.

Thursday, September 17, 2026

Good Luck Jamy in your new job

 My Thursday morning began at 9:30 a.m. by eating my fruit while drinking a cup of hot cocoa. At 9:35 I then had a bowl of cereal with banana along with an english muffin. Once I had finished eating, at 9:50 I then brushed my teeth before shaving. After taking a shower, I then put in my eye and nose drops. After taking in two puffs of air with my inhaler, I then made my bed. I then did my typing exercises and constant therapy before United Wheelchair arrived. Upon my arrival to Nero Restorative, at 1:00 I went to Angela's office for my O.T. Sessioin. Today Angela and I spoke about Samantha From the devision of the when I move out to help me in my apartment. We then e-mailed Sam letting her know that I had my Maxumus Assessment. We spoke about setting a meeting with Samantha. Angela and I then went over my medication list on my computer that Lori and I started. We then e-mailed Daniel to put Faith back on my schedule to work on my book. Today was Jamies last day the Receptionist. At 3:00 I then went home. At 4:10 I then arrived home. After eating my salad, I then ate my dinner. At 4:35 I had taken a shower before blogging of my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment