Don't count the days, make the days count.

Saturday, September 12, 2026

Retrieving my Nero Restorative schedule from my e-mail for the first time in a while

 My Saturday morning began at 10:20 a.m. by taking the sheets off of my bed. After eating my fruit while drinking a hot cup of apple cider, I then made my bed with clean sheets. At 11:00 I then had a slice of pizza for brunch. At 11:20 I had brushed my teeth before putting in my eye and nose drops. After taking in two puffs of air with my inhaler, I then at noon dusted my bedroom furiture. At 12:40 I then shaved before doing my back stretches. At 1:16 my sister had arrived. Once she was settled in she had helped me to retrieve an e-mail that has my Neto Restorative schedule for my first day back in a while. At 1:56 I then did my typing exercises. At 2:00 I then did my constant therapy. At 2:15 I then sat int eh formal living room to talk with my sister and mother. At 2:50 I then returned to my bedroom so as to grab my dumbbells and do my upper body exercises. At 2:55 I then strapped on my ankle weights, so as to do my leg exercises. At 3:10 my sister had left the house, I then ate my salad. At 3:42 I then ate my dinner. At 4:20 I then pulled up my blog and typed of my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment