Don't count the days, make the days count.

Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Tomato Pie? "YUM!"

 My Tuesday morning began at 6:00 a.m. by eating my fruit while drinking a cup of hot cocoa. At 6:15 I then had a bowl of cereal with some cinnamon swirl toast. At 6:40 I then brushed my teeth before putting in my eye and nose  drops. After taking in two puffs of air with my inhaler, At 6:53 I began to do my typing exercises. At 8:57 I then did my constant therapy. At 7:15 I then went back to bed and slept until 10:15. I then wrote down some things that I would like to talk to maximus about. At 10:55 I then made my bed. At 1:30 I then did my back stretches. At 11:40 I then began to do the stretches that I have been doing since having my stroke. I then continued to write down things to talk to maximus about. At 2:15 I then took a shower, so as to get comfortable for the rest of the day. At 2:50 I then ate my salad before having a slice of what was piece of delicious tomato pie. At 4:10 I then pulled up my blog and typed of my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment