Don't count the days, make the days count.

Friday, September 18, 2026

Going out for brunch with my father

 My Friday morning began at 10:30 a.m. by doing my back stretches and getting dressed for the day. After brushing my teeth I then put in my eye and nose drops in. After taking in two puffs of air at 10:40 I then made my bed. After doing my typing exercises, I had left the house with my father At 11:15 we then stop to male some letters before going out for brunch. At 11:20 we had arrived at Burger King. We ordered what we wanted at the drive through then ate in the parking lot by wall-mart. Once we had finished eating, we then went to Hanford, so that I could get my flue shot. After my flue shot we har arrived home at 12:55. At 1:10 I had eaten some fruit before sitting down to do my constant therapy. At 2:00 I then did my back stretches. After doing my stretches that I have doing my stroke, I had used my hand grips. At 2:24 I then grabbed end my dumbbells then began to work my upper body. At 2:27 I then strapped on my ankle weights and began to do my leg exercises. At 2:47 I then ate my salad before taking my shower and getting comfortable for the rest of the day. At 3:30 I then ate dinner. I then went on face book to message some people I know, to be my friends face book. I then pulled up my blog and typed of my day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment