Don't count the days, make the days count.

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Bolding chapters during recreational therapy

 My Tuesday morning began at 5:15 a.m. by eating my fruit while drinking a hot cup of apple cider. At 5:50 I then had a bowl of oatmeal with banana in it along with a toasted english muffin. Once I had finished eating, at 5:50 I then brushed my teeth and shaved before taking my shower. Once I was dressed and ready for the day ahead. After putting in my eye and nose drops, I then took in two puffs of air with my inhaler. After doing my back stretches, I then at 6:50 did my constant therapy. At 7:06 I began to do my typing exercises. United Wheelchair soon arrived and I was on my way to Nero Restorative. At 8:40 I then arrived. At 9:00 I then my Recreation therapy session with Faith. Today I worked on making the letters of my chapters bold, while Faith worked on my book taking a walk through brain injury survival. At 10:00 during Cribbage group with we played partners. My partner and I won. At 11:00 during my P.T. Session with Caron, she first had me before having walk outside with a cane and not my walker with a gate belt around my waist. At 12:00 United Wheelchair took my home. At 1:10 I had arrived home After eating my salad, I then brushed my teeth. At 1:40 I then lied down to rest and slept until 3:12. At 3:21 I then had a tuna melt for dinner. After taking a shower, I then pulled up my blog and typed of my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment