Don't count the days, make the days count.

Monday, September 14, 2026

What a meeting!

 My Monday morning began at 8:15 a.m. by eating my fruit while drinking a cup of tea. At 8:40 I then had a banana sandwich with peanut-butter and Nutella. At 9:00 I then brushed my teeth and shaved before taking a shower. Once I was dressed for the day, I then put in my eye and nose drops. After taking in two puffs of air with my inhaler, I sat to wait for the woman from Maxamus to arrive to give me my interview. The interview lasted until 11:50. I then had half of a sandwich for lunch and some potato sticks for lunch along with a fruit drink. Once I had finished eating, I had brushed my teeth before I had lied down to rest. I had slept until 3:21. After eating my salad At 3:35 I had eaten an early dinner. At 355 I then filled my empty pill containers. At 4:25 I then pulled up my blog and typed of my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment