My Wednesday morning began at 6:00 a.m. by eating my fruit while drinking a hot cup of apple cider. At 6:30 I then had two french toast with some bacon. At 7:00 I then brushed my teeth before putting in my eye and nose drops. After taking in two puffs of air with my inhaler. At 7:15 I then began to do my typing exercises. At 7:35 I then began to do my constant therapy. After making my bed, I then began to do my back stretches. I then began to do my stretches that I have been doing since I had my stroke. At 8:58 I had grabbed my dumbbells and began to work my upper body with the many weight exercises that I do. At 9:00 I then squeezed my handgrips five times for thirty second each time. At 9:00 I then strapped on my ankle weights then began to do my leg exercises. At 9:16 I then did my back stretches once again. At 9:30 I then sat down to fill my empty pill containers. After shaving, I then began to work on a word search. At 11:50 I then had a pudding which for a snack. At 12:00 watched the news. At 12:30 I then lied down to rest and slept until 3:15 After taking a shower and getting comfortable for the rest of the day, I then at 4:00 had eaten my salad before eating dinner. At 4:40 I then brushed my teeth before pulling up my blog and typing of my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment