My Friday morning began at 10:45 a.m. by making my bed. I then went into the main camp to eat my fruit while drinking a cup of hot apple cider. After doing so, I then had a bowl of granola with banana along with half of an english muffin. At 11:37 I then returned to my camp to brush my teeth before putting in my eye and nose drops. After taking in two puffs fo air with my inhaler, at 11:50 I then made my bed. At 12:06 I then put some clean laundry away. At 12:15 I had shaved before siting down at my table to fill my empty pill containers. At 12:52 I began to do my typing exercises . At 12:58 I preceded to do my constant therapy. At 1:18 I then did my back stretches. At 12:58 I then did my constant therapy. At 1:30 I precede to do the stretches that I have been doing since having my stroke. At 1:40 I then strapped on my ankle weights to do my leg exercises. At 1:45 I grabbed my dumbbells, then began to do my upper body workout. After doing so, I grabbed my hand grips and squeezed them five time each for thirty seconds. I had ended my workout as usual by doing my back stretches. At 2:00 I then spoke to a friend for a while before eating my salad at 3:00. At 3:45 I then went into the main camp to eat dinner with my parents. At 4:55 I then returned to my camp to brush my teeth and take my shower, so as to get comfortable for the evening. At 5:18 I then pulled up my blog and typed of my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment