My Tuesday morning began at 5:30 by eating my fruit while drinking a hot cup of apple cider. At 5:42 I then had a bowl of oatmeal with half of a toasted english muffin with some banana on the side. At 6:00 I then brushed my teeth before shaving. After taking my shower and getting dressed for the day, I then put in my eye and nose drops in. After taking two puffs of air with my inhaler, I soon was on my way to Nero Restorative for my daily therapy sessions. At 8:30 I had arrived. After sitting the client lounge fro thirty minutes doing my constant therapy and typing exercies, I then went to Angela's office for my O.T. Session Angela had me first write a poem. She then had me wring a towel out drenched with water. We then took paper and shredded paper up.by hand to relieves tension. Angela and I then wrote on paper in gin we were feeling. At 10:00 I then went over to the gym for my P.T. Session with Dan. After walking fro distance, I then went back into the gym. Dan then had m ride the Nu Step for fifteen minutes. I then went into the parallel bars to do some leg exercises. At 11:00 In then went to the sewing room for sewing group with Angela who was covering every group session that I had today. At 12:00 I then went home. I arrived home at 1:30. After taking a shower, I then ate my salad. At 2:32 I then ate an early dinner. At 3:15 I had brushed my teeth before pulling up my blog and typing of my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment