Don't count the days, make the days count.

Wednesday, August 26, 2026

"A BIG SURPRISE!"

 My Wednesday morning began at 6:07 a..m. By eating my fruit while drinking a cup of hot cocoa. After doing so I then had and english muffin  wit jams on it along with a bowl of cream of wheat. Once I had finished eating, I then at 6:27 brushed my teeth before putting in my eye and nose drops in. After taking two puffs of air with my inhaler, at 6:40 I then began to do my constant therapy. At 7:05 I then did my typing exercises. At 7:20 I then went back to bed and slept until 10:50. Once I was dressed for the day, I then made my bed. At 11:04 I had shaved before leaving the house with my father. To run some errands. AT 1:00 I had arrived home to fill up my medications that I had picked up earlier today. At 1:54 I then did my constant therapy. At 2:15 I then ate my salad before eating my dinner. At 3:10 my sister had called me with some good news. Kim a woman that she works with, she and her husband gave her $100.00 to go towards what ever I need when I  move. At 3:24 I then brushed my teeth. I then pulled up my blog, so as to type of my day before going to a chiropractic appointment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment