Don't count the days, make the days count.

Saturday, August 29, 2026

Taking a ride to camp

 My Saturday morning began at 10:10 a.m. by drinking a hot cup of apple cider while eating my fruit. After doing so, I then at 10:25 had a banana sandwich with peanut-butter and Nutella. At 10:45 I then dressed for the day before brushing my teeth. After putting in my eye and nose drops, I then took in two puffs of air with my inhaler. At 11:11 I then left the house with my mother to go to camp. At 11:36 we had arrived at camp. Once we had the things we went there to pick up we were on our way back home. We arrived home at 1:00. Once everything was out of the car and put away, I then went through some papers throwing them away. At 2:25 I then cleaned out another drawer. At 2:43 I had eaten my salad before taking a shower, so as to get comfortable for the evening. At 3:17 I then ate my dinner. At 3:38 I then brushed my teeth and shaved. At 4:50 I then did my back stretches. At 4:15 I then did my typing exercises. At 4:24 I then did my constant therap. At 4:45 I had pulled up my blog and typed of my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment