Wednesday morning began at 8:40 a.m. by by eating my fruit while drinking a cup of hot cocoa. At 8:44 I then had an omelet with a slice of toast. At 9:30 I then brushed my teeth and shaved. I then took a shower before. Once I was dressed and ready for the day, I did my back and the stretches that I have been doing since having my stroke. At 10:15 my father and I left camp to go to go home. We arrived home at 10:45. Once I father started a wash and got the mail, We then went to the chiropractor for an 11:15 appointment. Once we arrived we both had our backs adjusted. After doing so we left the chiropractors at 11:40. We arrived home at 12:00 to put the laundry in the dryer. At 12:10 we left the house. At 12:30 we arrived at camp. At 1:40 I then did my constant therapy. I then went on insta gram. At 3:00 I then went into my camp to take a shower and get comfortable for the evening. At 3:40 I then pulled up my blog and typed of my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment