My Friday morning began at 10:40 a.m. by going into the main camp to eat my fruit while drinking a cup of hot apple cider. At 11:00 I then had a grilled ham tomato and cheese sandwich. At 11:30 I then returned to my camp to try to get the address changed from home to camp with Maine Care so that United Wheelchair can bring me to and from camp. I also tried calling my doctors to prove to Maine Care that I still need United Wheelchairs services for transportation. Neuro Restorative is trying there best too. At 1:00 I then began to do my constant therapy. After doing so, I then shaved before doing my typing exercises. At 2:00 I then did my back stretches. At 2:11 I began to do my stretches that I had learned after my stroke. At 2:15 I then strapped on my ankle weights to do my leg exercises. After using my hand grips, I went in the main camp at 2:30 to talk with my mother. At 3:10 I then went into my camp to take a shower to get comfortable before blogging of my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment