Don't count the days, make the days count.

Thursday, August 6, 2026

Taking pictures of some paintings

 My Thursday morning began at 5:40 a.m. by eating my fruit while drinking a cup of hot cocoa. At 5:47 I then had some french toast with some banana. Once I had finished eating, at 6:00 I then brushed my teeth before putting in my eye and nose drops. After doing so, I then took in two puffs fo air with my inhaler before beging my constant therapy. At 6:30 I started to do my typing exercises. At 6:41 I filled my empty pill containers. At 7:11 I then went back to bed. At 7:11 I then went back to bed and slept until 12:00 noon as my mother was arriving back to camp from work. I then went into the main camp to a salad while drinking a glass of ice tea. At 12:45 I then returned to my camp to get comfortable. At 12:50 I then brushed my teeth and shaved At 1:00 I then made my bed. After fining filling my pills, at 1:21 I began to do my back stretches. At 1:30 I began to do the stretches I have been doing since having my stroke. At 1:58 I then took pictures of the paintings and crafts that I have done in the pasted years here at camp to post on insta gram to to music. At 2:27 I then went into the main camp where there was a.c. After talking to my mother for a while, we then ate dinner. After doing so, I then pulled up my blog and typed my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment