Don't count the days, make the days count.

Monday, August 24, 2026

Doing some organizing

 My Monday morning began at 6:00 a.m. by eating my fruit while drinking a cup of hot cocoa. At 6:30 I then had a bowl of cereal with a slice of cinnamon toast. Once I had finished eating, I then at 7:00 brushed my teeth before putting in my eye and nose drops. After taking in two puffs of air with my inhaler, I then 7:45 began to do my constant therapy. At 8:15 I then did my typing exercise at 8:30 I then cleaned out the papers that I had in the end stand next to my recliner. At 9:27 I began to do my back stretches. After doing so, I then did the stretches that I have been doing since I had my stroke. At 9:40 I then grabbed my dumbbells and began to work my upper body. At9:45 I had strapped on my ankle weights and began to do my leg exercises. At 9:52 I then ended my workout by doing another set of back stretches. At 1:00 I then organized my the drawers in my dresser. At 10:20 I then used my hand grips. I then watched net flix until 11:00. At noon I had watched the news while eating half of a sandwich along with some potato sticks. After putting some clean laundry away, I had brushed my teeth. At 12:40 I then brushed my teeth before laying down to rest. I had slept until 3:30 before waking. After taking a shower and getting comfortable for the evening, I then ate my salad before eating dinner. At 4:35 I had brushed my teeth before pulling up my blog and typing of my day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment