Don't count the days, make the days count.

Friday, August 14, 2026

Packing up and leaving camp for the season. And a short season it was

 At 10:00 a.m. by getting dressed for the day before going into the main camp. After eating my fruit while drinking a cup of hot apple cider, I then had a banana sandwich. At 10:40 I then returned to my camp to brush my teeth. After putting in my eye and nose drops, I then took in two puffs of air with my inhaler. I then pack up things from my camp to go home for the season. At 11:40 we left camp for the summer. "Short but Sweet." We arrived home at 12:06 my mother and I . We then began to unpack the car, while my father was still at camp wrapping up things that had to get done. At 12:06 we arrived home. Once the car was unpacked and things put away, I then shaved. At 1:30 I then did my constant therapy. At 1:50 I then did my typing exercises. At 2:15 I began to do my back stretches. At 2:43 I then did the stretches that I have been doing since having my last stroke. After doing so, I had squeezed my hand grips five times for thirty seconds each. At 3:00 I had taken a shower, so as to get comfortable for the evening. At 3:30 i then ate my salad. At 4:00 I then had eaten dinner. A tuna I Italian with vegetable sticks. Something easy on our first home from camp. At 4:40 I then brushed my teeth before pulling up my blog and typing of my day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment