Don't count the days, make the days count.

Monday, August 10, 2026

Doing a word search puzzle

 My Monday morning began at 10:30 a.m. by going into the main camp to eat my fruit while drinking a cup of tea. At 10:50 I then had some french muffin toasted with two different jams on each half. Once I had finished eating, at 11:10 I had returned to my camp to make my bed. At 11:15 I then brushed my teeth  before putting in my eye and nose drops. After taking in two puffs of air with my inhaler, at 11:26 i then shaved. At 11:40 I began to do my constant therapy. At 12:06 I then did my typing exercises. At 12:18 I then filled my empty pill containers. At e12:40 I then didi my back stretches. At 12:54 I began to do my stretches that I have been doing since I had my stroke. At 1:02 I then I then used my hand grips squeezing them five times for thirty second's each time. At 1:05 I then strapped ,my ankle weights on and began to do my leg exercises. At 1:15 i then I had taken a brake to have a pudding which and with a glass of lemon aid. At 1:30 I then grabbed my dumbbells and began to work my upper body. At 1:51I then did a word search. At 2:55 I then called a friend to talk for a while. At 4:01 I then went into the main camp to eat dinner. At 5:07 I had returned to my camp to blog of my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment