My Tuesday morning began at 5:30 a.m. by eating my fruit while drinking a cup of hot cocoa. After doing so, I then had a bowl of cereal with banana along with a slice of cinnamon swirl toast. Once I had finished eating, at 6:00 I had made my bed before doing my back stretches. After brushing my teeth and shaving, I then took a shower. Once I was dressed and ready for the day, I then put in my eye and nose drops. At 7:30 United Wheelchair had arrived to take my to Neuro Restorative. Upon my arrival at 8:45, I had gone to the client lounge to do my typing exercises. At 9:00 I then went to Faiths office for Recreational Therapy. Today we worked on my new book. How I can get resources to creat my new book and things to continuing to talk about in my new book. We then printed of some things that I can talk about in my new book after googling them. At 10:00 during my P.T. Session with Dan, I started with a walk. Dan then had me on the Nu Step for fifteen minutes. He then had me in the parallel bars doing leg exercises. At 11:00 I then went to knitting group with Tobie and continued to work on my project. I am now out of painting group to do knitting group. Tobie then asked me if I wanted to go to Shaw Park in Gorham for a river boat ride a picnic, games and socialization. But we have to bring out own lunch. At 12:00 during my O.T. Session with Laurie, we worked on my appointment with Hanger Clinic. At 12:30 I then went to the lobby to see Calvin from United Wheelchair to take me home. At2:12 I arrived at camp. I went strait into my camp to blog of my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment