My Sunday morning began at 6:00 a.m. by eating my fruit while drinking a cup of hot cocoa. At 6:15 I then half of english muffing with peanut-butter and honey on it. At 6:23 I then brushed my teeth before putting in my eye and nose drops. After taking in two puffs of air with my inhaler. I then began to watch church on television at 6:30At 7:30 I then shaved before washing my face. At 10:53 I then left the house with my father to go for a brunch. Once we had reached our destination at 11:00 we had placed our order and soon began to eat. Once we had finished eating At 11:50 we were on our way. At 12:20 we then we took a ride to the lot. At 12:38 we arrived home. I then went to my bedroom to put on something more comfortable. After doing so, I then brushed my teeth before doing my back stretches. At 1:06 I then did the stretches that I have been doing since having my stroke. At 1::10 I then worked my upper body before strapping on my ankle weights to do my leg exercises. After doing so, my mother then gave me communion. At 1:32 I then used my hand grips squeezing them five times for thirty seconds each time. At 1:43 I then did my constant therapy. At 2:02 I had done my typing exercises. After doing so, I then did a word search. At 3:30 I had taken a shower before pulling up my blog and typing of my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment