My Saturday morning began at 10:40 a.m. by going into the main camp to eat my fruit while drinking a cup of hot apple cider. After doing so, at 10:50 I then had a bowl of cereal with a scone. At 11:15 I then returned my camp to brush my teeth before putting in my eye and nose drops. After taking in two puffs of air with my inhaler, I then put some clean laundry away. After doing so, I had gone into the main camp to take my medication. I then returned to my camp to do my constant therapy. At 12:40 I then did my typing exercises. At 12:45 I then shaved before doing my back stretches. At 1:15 I then used my hand grips squeezing them five times thirty seconds each. At 1:30 I then strapped on my ankle weights so as to do my leg exercises. I then grabbed my dumbbells to work my upper body. At 1:46 I then did the stretches that I have doing since having my stroke. I then wrapped up my workout with another set of back stretches. At 1:45 I had finished my work out. I then began to fill my empty pill containers. At 2:10 I then did a word search puzzle. At 3:15 I then went into the main camp to talk with my parents and sister. At 4:00 we then ate dinner. At 4:30 I then returned to my camp to take a shower and get comfortable for the evening. After doing so, I had pulled up my blog and typed of my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment