My Monday morning began at 10:15 a.m. by eating my fruit while drinking a cup of hot apple cider. At 10:45 I then made my bed before doing my constant therapy. At 11:15 I then had a fried and cheese sandwich with a glass of lemon aid. Once I had finished eating, at 11:50 I then brushed my teeth before putting in my eye and nose drops. After taking in two puffs of air with my inhaler, at 12:15 I began to do my back stretches. At 12:32 I then did the stretches that I have been doing since having my stroke. At 12:35 I then squeezed my hand grips for thirty seconds five time each. At 1:00 I then grabbed my dumbbells and began to work my upper body. At 1:40 I then did my typing exercises. At 1:50 I then checked my e-mail. At 2:05 I then cleaned out another drawer in my bathroom dest area. At 2:45 I then ate my salad before eating dinner. After taking my shower and getting comfortable for the evening, at 4:40 I then pulled up my blog and typed of my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment