Don't count the days, make the days count.

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

A doctors appointment

 My morning began at 9:30 a.m. by going by going into the main camp to eat my fruit while drinking a cup of hot cocoa. I then had a bowl of cereal with banana along with half of an english muffin. Once I had finish eating, I then at 9:53 returned to my camp to make my bed. At 9:57 I then shaved and brushed my teeth. After taking a shower and was dressed for the day, I then did my back stretches. After pugging in my eye and nose drops I had taken in two puffs of air with my inhaler. At 10:40 I began to do my constant therapy. After doing my typing exercises, I then soon left for Augusta with my father for a doctors appointment. We arrived at Maine General Hospital at 12:53. After my check up we went to the V.A. So that my father could pick up some medication. While in the V.A. I had done a word search puzzle. At 2:56 we soon were on our way back to camp. We arrived at camp at 4:06. Once I was comfortable, I then went into the main camp to eat dinner. Once I had finished eating, I had returned to my camp to blog of my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment