My Friday morning began at 10:30 a.m. by drinking a hot cup of apple cider while eating my fruit. At 10:47 I had half of a chicken, cheese, and tomato sandwich. At 11:55 I then brushed my teeth before putting in my eye and nose drops. After taking in two puffs of air with my inhaler, I then at 11:22 began to do my back stretches. At 11:37 I then did the stretches that I have been doing since having my stroke. At 11:40 I had squeezed my hand grips five times for thirty seconds each. At 11:42 I then shaved before watching the news at noon. At 12:30 I began to do my constant therapy. At 12:54 I then did my typing exercises. At 1:02 I then grabbed my dumbbells and began to work my upper body. After doing so, I then strapped on my ankle weights, so as to do my leg exercises. At 1:35 I ended my workout with another set of back stretches. At 2:11 I had taken a shower, so as to get comfortable for the rest of the day. At 2:43 I then ate my salad. At 3:15 I then ate an early dinner. After having a snack I then brushed my teeth before pulling up my blog and typing of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment