Don't count the days, make the days count.

Sunday, August 23, 2026

Organizing things in my cedar chest

 My Sunday morning began at 6:00 a.m. by watching the news while eating my fruit and drinking a cup of hot cocoa. At 6:20 I then had a slice of toast with peanut-butter and homey on it with a bowl of hot cereal. At 6:40 I then did my back stretches. At 7:00 I then watched the Sunday Mass on Television. At 7:30 I then brushed my teeth before putting in my eye and nose drops. After doing so, I had taken in two puffs of air with my inhaler. At 7:30 I then went back to bed and slept until 11:00. At 11:05 I then did my constant therapy. At 11:16 I then made my bed. At 11:30 I began to weed out my cedar chest. At 2:03 I then took a little break and drank an orange flavored carbon drink while eating some gold fish crackers while sorting through some paper and toughing them away. At 3:15 I then shaved before taking a shower. Once I was comfortable for the evening, at 3:30 I then had eaten a salad before eating a grilled turkey, cheese, and tomato sandwich. At 5:10 I then did some typing exercises before before pulling up my blog at 5:20 and typing of my day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment