Don't count the days, make the days count.

Monday, August 3, 2026

Working on publishing my book during rec therapy

 My Monday morning began at 6:30 a.m.  by eating my fruit while drinking a cup of hot cocoa. After eating a bowl of oatmeal with a slice of toast, I then brushed my teeth and shaved before taking a shower. Once I was dressed and ready for the day, I had put in my eye and nose drops. After taking in two puffs of air, I then did my back stretches. After doing my typing exercises I then did my constant therapy. At 8:00 United Wheelchair soon arrived to take me to Neuro Restorative. Upon my arrival at 10:00 I had going to the conference for Cog Skills group with Mindy. Today I continued to do my word search puzzle. At 11:00 I then went to Angelas office for my O.T. Session. Today we first edited my posts on insta gram. At 12:00 then had lunch. At 1:00 I then during writing group with we were given two promps to write about. We then read them. At 2:00 I then went to faith's office for my rec therapy session Today we into Kindle to work on publishing my book. At 3:00 I then went back to camp. Upon my arrival I had taken a shower to get comfortable for the evening before eating dinner. After doing I then pulled up my blog to type of my day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment