Don't count the days, make the days count.

Monday, August 31, 2026

Filling my pill containers

 My Monday morning began at 6:00 a.m. by eating my fruit while drinking a cup of hot cocoa. At 6:18 I then had a bowl of oatmeal with an english muffin. Once I had finished eating, at 6:00 I then brushed my teeth before putting in my eye and nose drops in. After taking in two puffs of air with my inhaler, I then went back to bed and slept until 11:00. Once I had made my bed, at 11:10 I then began to do my constant therapy. At 11:30 I then filled my empty pill containers. At 12:40 I then did my back stretches. After doing the stretches that I had learned to do after having my stroke, at 12:57 I then squeezed my hand grips five times for thirty seconds. After I had shaved, I then finished my constant therapy and typing exercises. At 1:40 I then grabbed my dumbbells and began to work my upper body. At 1:45 I had strapped on my ankle weight's and began to do my leg exercises.At 1:50 I then wrapped my workout by doing another set of back stretches. At 2:20 I then had my salad.  After taking my shower, I then ate my dinner before pulling up my blog and typing of my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment